Making an Impact With Marketing
When budgets are tight and resources are limited, are your marketing efforts getting you noticed? Having a great product or service, sound business practices, and an established brand is great — but it's not enough without reaching the right customers.
Many business owners today have little time to focus on marketing, and most wouldn't know where to begin with all of the new ways to reach prospects. That is where we come in. A well-planned and properly executed marketing effort ensures that your limited resources are focused on reaching the right people at the right time.
Creating a Marketing Plan
Our design services serve to benefit our clients, especially because we understand the importance of having a marketing plan. A well-organized plan provides a road map for your marketing efforts and ensures a systematic approach to reaching your target audience. When we work with a client to develop a marketing plan, we are clear about objectives and how you'll achieve them.
We recognize that a good marketing plan sets well-defined and measurable goals, including deadlines, budgets, and allocated responsibility for various components. Here are some questions to ask yourself when developing a marketing budget:
• What are my business objectives? (Growth of an existing product or service? Introduction of a new product or service? Deepening the
relationship with existing customers? Attracting new customers?)
• What is the competitive landscape for my product or service?
• Who is my target audience?
• What are the key benefits and attributes of my product or service?
• How is my product or service different from what my competitors offer?
• Where do my new customers come from?
• How much money can I spend on my marketing efforts?
• What (if any) specific timelines do I have for my marketing efforts?